Have you ever found yourself wondering if you make love too often or too little? The problem is that we have less and less time to spend some quality time with our partners. Add stress to this and the fact that we are so different and there you have it.
Some people find having sex two times per week enough. However, there are other which believe that this might be either too little or too much.
A research done at the Kinsey Institute showed how often to individuals have sex if you take into consideration their age.
Here is what the results showed:
- 18-29: on average 112 times a year;
- 30-39 years: on average 86 times a year;
- 40-49 years: on average 69 times a year;
- 50-59 years: on average 47 times a year;
- 60+ years: on average 32 times a year.
In addition, 13% of married couples have sex only a couple of times in a year, 45% of them have sex a couple of times in a month. Moreover, 34% have sex two to three times per week, whereas 7% have sex four or more times per week.